REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION AS A PRIVATE GUARD COMPANY
- Application for private license addressed to the Commandant General.
- CTC of memorandum and Article of association (2 copies).
- Photocopies of certificates of incorporation (2 copies)
- Payment of Five hundred thousand naira (500,000.00) only.
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Statement of account.
- Letter from an auditor.
- Proposed training program
- Proposed salary structure
- Veterinary certificate (optional)
- Personal History Statement (PHS) forms at One hundred thousand naira (100,000.00) only. All directors must obtain one.
- Credential of directors (2 copies) to be attached with PHS form.
- Letter from bankers
- Eight (8) passport photographs for each of the Directors
- Eight(8) full photographs (postcard 5 X 7 inches) of each of the Directors with a white background, with five fingers print and signature signed at the back of the postcard(photograph) in the presence of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Officers.
- Photocopy of the signature page of the Directors in the International passport or National ID Card or Driver’s License and this should be stapled at the back cover of the file jacket.
- PHS form must be adequately filled by the Directors stating Nil or Not Applicable to portions they do not have answers to and no column should be left unfiled.
- Attestation letters from referees for each Directors
- One uniform sample with photograph of guard in uniform (2 copies).
All uniform and accoutrement must not have semblance of any government agency or similar to any other PGCs.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment of application fee is not an authorization to operate. Licenses are required before operations can commence.